London (change)
Today 22°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 23°C / 15°C
6 messages
29/04/2014 at 21:56

GW has only been back a few weeks and already its being sacrificed for snooker this Friday!!  Woudnt it be nice if just once the BBC took something else off for sport and left our one and only half decent gardening program alone.

29/04/2014 at 21:59

Snooker isn't sport 

Lyn
30/04/2014 at 16:35

You could watch Beechgrove,( much better prog,) and my fav....Garden hopping. Theres British gardens in time......Love your garden.....Wild gardens......Garden makers.....the dreaded Ground force... some of these you may need Sky.

Is the Thursday Gardeners world just a repeat?   

30/04/2014 at 18:47

Chicky............I've often wondered about that.............Snooker, Darts, (maybe even Dominoes by now )............I always thought they were Pub Games...............will the world of sport never end

30/04/2014 at 20:45

Don't forget it is the World Cup coming up this summer, this means hubby in front of the tv (and therefore in the house with my kids) and an opportunity for me to be out in the garden.  every cloud has a silver lining 

30/04/2014 at 20:52

Peanuts..........luckily I don't have that problem....(sports mad OH and kids)......but I can certainly see your point  The more of those particular clouds with silver linings can only be a good thing............hope you make it thru the never ending World Cup without losing your brain along the way

email image
6 messages