Start a new thread
star gaze lily

When writing something it jumbles up and I have to start again. Also spell check keeps disappearing.  

And still can't see my PMs

Dovefromabove

Daniel said the PMs and Spellcheck are on the list to be done - my PMs are all jumbled up at the moment and I have to go through them looking for something with a recent date.  

As for the jumbling up - do you mean that sometimes the cursor jumps into a different line and starts typing in the middle of another word?  My laptop does that sometimes - it does it whatever website I'm on or even if I'm just typing in Word.  

Or is it something else?

star gaze lily

Yes Dove, it either jumbles up the word or the sentence.  I can't even see my PMs just know people have sent me them  

Dovefromabove

The jumbling might be the same as mine - apparently it's not uncommon - my daughter in law say her laptop does the same thing - you can be typing along quite happily and suddenly your cursor has jumped about 3 lines and is typing in a line you've already written.  Really annoying I agree!

As for the PMs, Daniel has said they'll be sorted - can you see any of them at all?

SwissSue
The Cycling Gardener wrote (see)

It's probably been a least a couple of years since I posted on here.  I spent a while today answering a garden design query.  When I submitted my reply I was asked to log in.  Of course I couldn't remember my password so went through the procedure to re-set it only to find my reply didn't post and vanished.  What a waste of time!

This has happened to me a few times too, also on other sites, very annoying!. Now, I make sure I "copy" what I've written so that I can "paste" it once I've logged in. Try it!

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Sorry for late reply dove, been watching tv,---Elvis  

No can't see anything, just know i have them cos i get an email telling me i have a pm from whonever.

Dovefromabove

I think there are several problems with PM's which are on the list to be sorted - it's just that these things are never straightforward apparently - it's just as well that  gardeners know all about being patient 

star gaze lily

Really sorry to ask Daniel,  but ever since i've been on here i've been unable to read my PMs.  I still can't read them, although it looks like most have completely disappeared,  as it now reads that I only have one. But now I can't even send them.

Dovefromabove

Oh, you can't read what I sent you   No matter it wasn't important   I'm sure you'll get it eventually.  I've sent a message to the Tech Team for you 

star gaze lily

Thanks Dove, just a blank page. Tried to pm you but nothing came up. Am intrigued to know whats in all my PMs lol

star gaze lily

I'm really sorry to  ask, Daniel but I still can't see or send PMs