101 to 112 of 112 messages
08/11/2013 at 16:57

When writing something it jumbles up and I have to start again. Also spell check keeps disappearing.  

And still can't see my PMs

08/11/2013 at 17:55

Daniel said the PMs and Spellcheck are on the list to be done - my PMs are all jumbled up at the moment and I have to go through them looking for something with a recent date.  

As for the jumbling up - do you mean that sometimes the cursor jumps into a different line and starts typing in the middle of another word?  My laptop does that sometimes - it does it whatever website I'm on or even if I'm just typing in Word.  

Or is it something else?

08/11/2013 at 18:17

Yes Dove, it either jumbles up the word or the sentence.  I can't even see my PMs just know people have sent me them  

08/11/2013 at 18:26

The jumbling might be the same as mine - apparently it's not uncommon - my daughter in law say her laptop does the same thing - you can be typing along quite happily and suddenly your cursor has jumped about 3 lines and is typing in a line you've already written.  Really annoying I agree!

As for the PMs, Daniel has said they'll be sorted - can you see any of them at all?

08/11/2013 at 18:37
The Cycling Gardener wrote (see)

It's probably been a least a couple of years since I posted on here.  I spent a while today answering a garden design query.  When I submitted my reply I was asked to log in.  Of course I couldn't remember my password so went through the procedure to re-set it only to find my reply didn't post and vanished.  What a waste of time!

This has happened to me a few times too, also on other sites, very annoying!. Now, I make sure I "copy" what I've written so that I can "paste" it once I've logged in. Try it!

08/11/2013 at 22:35

Sorry for late reply dove, been watching tv,---Elvis  

No can't see anything, just know i have them cos i get an email telling me i have a pm from whonever.

09/11/2013 at 07:10

I think there are several problems with PM's which are on the list to be sorted - it's just that these things are never straightforward apparently - it's just as well that  gardeners know all about being patient 

09/11/2013 at 08:52

12/11/2013 at 17:28

Really sorry to ask Daniel,  but ever since i've been on here i've been unable to read my PMs.  I still can't read them, although it looks like most have completely disappeared,  as it now reads that I only have one. But now I can't even send them.

12/11/2013 at 17:42

Oh, you can't read what I sent you   No matter it wasn't important   I'm sure you'll get it eventually.  I've sent a message to the Tech Team for you 

12/11/2013 at 17:53

Thanks Dove, just a blank page. Tried to pm you but nothing came up. Am intrigued to know whats in all my PMs lol

16/01/2014 at 18:22

I'm really sorry to  ask, Daniel but I still can't see or send PMs

email image
101 to 112 of 112 messages