London (change)
Today 16°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 10°C
6 messages
24/08/2013 at 10:27

Hi, My spell check STILL does not work,Does anyone have this problem or is it my computer? I am am good with the dictionary but it is bugging me ,as the site has an application that does not work for me. All I get is an error message.

KEF
24/08/2013 at 10:40

J it doesn't work for me either.

24/08/2013 at 11:52

Same here. It's the notifications I miss most

24/08/2013 at 13:05

I've just PMd Daniel because some peeps are having trouble with the PM bit of the site, so I told him about the spell check and the notifications too. Hopefully they can look at it on Tuesday. 

25/08/2013 at 09:44

Thank you Fairygirl, but please enlighten me, I'm not very computer savy so apologies for asking a stupid question. Is Daniel a staff member of the forum and how do you PM him.Are we allowed to do that, if so,he must be over whelmed by idiots like me!

25/08/2013 at 09:57

Daniel's the main contact for the forum  jatnik. Not sure of all the ins and outs but if you go into  your settings you can just type in his name in the 'compose message' bit and  send him a message in the same way you can contact any other forum member privately. If they don't get informed of  an issue they don't know about it. He passes everything to the tech team but  of course with the long weekend no one will be there till Tuesday to take a look . Since several people  had probs yesterday I PMd him to let him know about it as mine was working. 

email image
6 messages