Start a new thread
KEF

I've just had a very strange PM from someone called Viviana, saying she likes my profile and wants me to get in touch via another link. Has anyone else had such nonsense?

star gaze lily

Don't know Kef, still can't read my PM! Lol!!

KEF

HI   viviana 05/01/2014 14:28

Hello,
I like your profile in this community network and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself including my pictures. please you can write to me  not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit this site often, I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind
Please There is something important i want to tell you
thanks & regards
Miss viviana.

THIS IS THE DAFTNESS.   Obviously not replying and deleting the message. Can't block her as she has no profile.

KEF

p.s I have been into my settings and have been able to block this person.

Busy-Lizzie

I've never had a pm like that from this site. But I do get begging emails or people wanting to pay huge sums of money into my bank account quite regularly. I wouldn't respond though, she wants you to give her your private email address as she wants you to write to hers.

But she's right about one thing! You do sound a nice person.

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Miss Viviana? the name sounds a bit suspicious

Clarington

Blocking sounds like the best idea. It sounds very much like they're fishing for a gullible person who will beome their "friend" and find themselves emptying their bank account to help them when suddenly a family member needs an operation.

star gaze lily

Went to my settings, won't let me ignore. Will try again later.

KEF

Might be silly but I'm not daft.

Lily maybe if the poster actually posts something you could block from there. As you say name a bit suspicious, maybe a new career opportunity for me ?

Thank you Lizzie, so kind. I can be a little devil when I want.

Clari "gullible" maybe picked wrong person to target, or maybe a good one, you know Yorkshire folks  

Seriously, I would be interested to know if others get a PM.

nutcutlet

I'm waiting for mine with  excitement

KEF

Naughty Nut

fidgetbones

Hmmm.sounds  like a fishing trip to me.Block and delete I think.

vivianaalpha, maybe she's a sister to pennies from heaven.

star gaze lily

Hi, fidget, x

Viv/pennies one and the same???

KEF

Lily go to the naughty step at once.......  Forgiven you've edited

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Ooops did you see before I turned chicken and deleted lol!!!

Ok i'm going, i'm going

fidgetbones

"I have something I want to tell you" sounds like a fortune teller wanting you to cross her palm with silver.

or a doomsayer telling you the end of the world is nigh.

I've just had the same message - deleted!

star gaze lily

I have just had a new p.m. but can't read  it, so it could be from Miss Viv, who know?

Oooops sorry Kef I got off the naughty step 

Stacey Docherty

Oooooo kef block block block..... She could be using spyware or anything when you click on the link!!!! Delete and report to moderator do not even click the link ......