Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 26 replies

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

plant pauper

How very delicately put David! 

Enfolded in each others arms up close and personal I would suppose you could fall in love with Craig or Bruno, definitely Darcy. Three months is a long time to be in each others skins which is what any dancer will tell you, my dance teacher used to tell me our bones should be touching? David may be right although my memory does not tell me how often the vertical became horizontal not very often it would seem, did I miss something? Any one who watched ITT would see by the body language those two were very close, so at ease in the interviews would suggest a melding away from the Camera. hang on let me find my dancing shoes???

Frank.

Advertisement

plant pauper

I was going to scold you two for getting yourselves all hot under your collars but then I watched the link. Sex on a stick!!!! Both of them...and he is gay as bunting!

That's brightened up my morning no end! Thanks boys. 

Lily you may well have called me a naughty boy in my youth, dancing with all those older girls often married husbands away, where most lads went dancing to get a girl I went to dance, big difference, now I watch videos.

Daughter will be here shortly to take me looking at dining tables, "oh well" it is a dull dark day here so gardening is out.

I'll get my flat cap big coat and dancing hobnail boots then.

Frank

Obelixx

DK - It's a rumba so the couple is not stuck together.   Beautiful and I have no memory of having seen it before.  How could it happen that I miss a show?

Busy-Lizzie

My OH says thanks for the link David. He says he only watches Strictly for Darcy Bussell!

Obelixx

American Smooth seems just to mean a license to lift these days.  Thought one of the lifts looked less than elegant for her and spotted that stumble too so 9 from me, even though she isn't used to such manoeuvres in heels.   Cracking choreography apart from that one ugly lift.

Darcy could stagger all round the floor and still get tens from me as David says Phawwww.

Frank 

Should have mentioned now the owner of new solid oak table, Daughter took me to shop said that is the table we picked, "err" sorry dear I said a round one that opens and there it is right next to your choice. We did all the tests girl said you can have that one if you wish deal done and away home. Daughter, one thing about you dad you never dither, in job done and out. What other way is there?

Frank.

Obelixx

Solid oak is lovely.  Our dining stuff is and so's the refectory style kitchen table.  Enjoy.

Obelixx indeed you are right, problem my glass tv table now looks out of place as everything else is oak. I will not tell Pam until ready to buy one.

Frank