London (change)
Today 22°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 17°C / 13°C
9 messages
17/06/2008 at 11:42
We have, for the first year, planted strawberries in large tubs. they are now producing runners, which hang in the air, we want to take cuttings. Can we, and if so, how? thank you ,stuart bown.
20/06/2008 at 11:50
I saw on Pippa on BBC breakfast the other morning, she mentioned crushed oyster shells for protection of plants against slugs, does anyone know where to get these from? I keep feeding them lupins and poppies and would love these plants to flower at least once a year!
23/06/2008 at 21:08
As a novis gardener i have grown some potatoes for the first time? i planted them in a potato sack the way they told us in the gardeners book,all i want to know is when do you know when to pick the crop,please help.
25/06/2008 at 13:12
I am growing potatoes on patio in a pot and they are growing rapidly,about 2ft6in tall, but at the moment all we have is leaves and no signs of flowers, is this normal
27/06/2008 at 21:02
I have grown potatoes in black plastic rubble sacks for the 1st time this year! (they're a lot cheaper than any 'purpose made' ones on offer). There has been massive growth & now flowers! They are very pretty too! I think I'll be able to harvest them after the flowers fade. I'll be planting a late crop this weekend seeing as my 1st attempt seems to have gone so well! Good luck tonymdd & I Mennens!
28/06/2008 at 20:16
how do i look after strawberries after they have fruited, and how do i look after them when the season is finished? many thanks
06/07/2008 at 11:47
Hello, I have peach leaf curl, can I now spray, in July as I have picked all the fruit, and can peach leaf curl spread to my other dwarf fruit trees as the leaves on some of them are curling inwards from the sides. Many thanks.
07/07/2008 at 11:48
Hello, I have peach leaf curl, can I now spray, in July as I have picked all the fruit, and can peach leaf curl spead to my other dwarf fruit trees as the leaves on some of them are curling inwards from the sides. many thanks Reggy.
28/11/2011 at 18:31
good on u
email image
9 messages