London (change)
Today °C / °C
Tomorrow °C / °C
1 message
11/03/2013 at 17:33
Also, don't forget that if you live in a Conservation Area or in a Listed property the fence you put back must be the same as the one you take out other wise you will need planning permission.
The same applies to height. You can't make a fence taller without applying for planning permission. See my post on the Independent property blog:
email image
1 message