London (change)
Today 11°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 8°C / 5°C
4 messages
31/05/2008 at 11:18
Please can you tell me what the piece of music that was played at the end of the gardeners world programme on friday 24 -5 08 on bbc2 at 8pm
11/06/2009 at 20:15
Hey Jekka, lucky you to get a cuddle with the lovely Jamie:-) Your pavilion display looked absolutely lovely on TV,(gnome or no gnome!) looking forward to seeing your garden at Hampton Court. Quick question... I have two pots of basil, one red and one sweet, on my kitchem windowsill. Both have lost half of the seedlings, each on only one side of the pot. They seemed to just die back/shrivel up. Other half is fine. No sign of bugs. Any ideas?
11/06/2009 at 20:17
Me again - somehow I don't think her Maj is going to need the chewy root to stave off feelings of hunger anytime soon! Might be helpful for dieters tho!
28/11/2011 at 18:31
So sorry to hear that Monty will not be seen on Gardeners World. He will be missed. Maybe he will visit occasionally! Meanwhile, perhaps, Carole Klein can step into his boots-she is SO enthusiastic and such a good communicator. I remember seeing her in her gold medal winning garden-and she was wonderful with all the admiring public-she wasn't a seasoned tv presenter then! Am enjoying GW as I type this-for goodness sake, don't change anything much-we like continuity and we do not want to see any 'dumbing down' - let somebody else do that! Good luck with the continued success of GW, and the Chelsea coverage was great-more plant info please, but understand time is short-and tons to see.Best wishes
email image
4 messages