London (change)
Today 15°C / 12°C
Tomorrow 18°C / 12°C
12 messages
16/12/2011 at 16:01
Eight of my gardening friends are getting the "The Bee-kind Garden". It has something in it for all kinds of gardeners; veg.and fruit growers, plants used in medicine gardeners, flowers for cutting gardeners, wildlife friendly gardeners, poetry loving gardeners, history loving gardeners and good book loving gardeners. And of course bee-loving gardeners. A big thank you to David Squire for making my shopping a little easier this year.
16/12/2011 at 16:28

i wanted a pair of edgeing shers but wife said you can't give cutting things as presents  ) :

17/12/2011 at 06:32
I have asked for a gift voucher for some engraved garden labels from a new site I found on the web - www.forgetmenotgardenlabels.com.au
17/12/2011 at 08:14

I bought my friend, who has a tiny garden and a weeny shed, a folding wheelbarrow, she loved it! I wish more of my friends were gardeners, there's such a huge choice.

17/12/2011 at 14:59
Most gardeners love feeding the Birds too, so a bird feeder and some bird feed would make a good little present for all gardeners. It also gives you good chance to pop out into the garden to keep an eye on your plants and feed the birds at the same time.
18/12/2011 at 12:50
oldchippy.I would like a new shed and a green house please santa.
Lyn
22/12/2011 at 17:17

I bought my daughter 4 natural hanging baskets, some secateurs, labels, pen, thingys to pin down plants for trailing cuttings, pair of tiny flower snips, some gadget that holds canes for a climbing plant or sweet peas, cant think what else! all little O's and S's. 

She has bought me teracotta pots, and I wont know what else until Chrismas day.

I hope you are not reading this, dear daughter or you will have no surprises for Christmas!

23/12/2011 at 02:25
The folding wheelbarrow sounds like a solution to my storage problems! May I ask where you found it? Thank you.
23/12/2011 at 02:29
I think bird feeders and nesting boxes make wonderfull presents for gardeners, what about bug houses for ladybirds and moths! These would make a lovely change. :-)
23/12/2011 at 02:38
The folding wheelbarrow sounds like a solution to my storage problems! May I ask where you found it? Thank you.
23/12/2011 at 15:05

i love gift vouchers... always ad them to my pressi list... then i can spend a lovely couple of hours wandering round the garden centres thinking of how to spend them.. does anyone know if yio can use them on line?

24/12/2011 at 12:10

Some sites do accept Garden Vouchers, Gardenfantic(so glad it is not gardenfrantic!).  They tell you whether they do at the checkout.

email image
12 messages