London (change)
Today 11°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 9°C
21 to 39 of 39 messages
12/05/2009 at 10:35
The picture sums up the best way to clean the glass. Buy a pressure washer, and make sure it has a spray bottle gun attachment. Use the high pressure to remove the worst of the greenery, and I have jet to use soapy water, or Jeys Fluid. At least the sunlight can get through the glass.
04/08/2009 at 00:03
best way to clean greenhouse is to spray a special chemical designed for glass cleaning and spray off with jet washer
24/09/2009 at 18:26
Tips for Cleaning Your Greenhouse Weekly, remove dead plant material from plants and soil. Watch for slugs and other pests on plants, in pots, under trays, in corners and beneath benches. Sterilize pots and flats before reusing them. At least once a year, take all your plants out of your greenhouse and thoroughly clean the greenhouse, benches, shelves and walkways. Spray with a hose to remove surface dirt and debris. Then apply a disinfectant. (For TwinWall, rinse with hose and then wash with a mild liquid dishwashing soap and lukewarm water. Use a soft cloth or sponge. Rub lightly only in the same direction as channels to avoid scratches.) Use a Lubricant to oil metal frames, door hinges and vents. Clean glass admits more light and heat. For stubborn spots of algae, spray with household bleach and let it soak before rinsing. For tree pitch and adhesive residue, use a citrus cleaner Post by http://www.companylogos.ws/
22/10/2009 at 11:41
A professional commercial cleaning service can take on the heavy chore of office cleanliness. All the tasks employees and management either don't have the time to do, and all the tough work that's not in their job descriptions-the janitorial work-you can choose to hand over to experienced cleaning professionals.Aside from the aesthetic toll dirtiness takes on an office, there are tangible health risks to working in a grimy environment. For more information do visit us at http://www.mcs-group.co.uk/.
28/11/2009 at 03:26
Well just posting this comment to show that I drop in on your blog daily.
11/12/2009 at 12:21
is there anybody who can help me find a way to clean 1 acher of green house. I need to know the best possible way and really struggle to find the answer. I am greatful thank you
31/01/2010 at 11:38
A professional cleaning company can take care of all your cleaning requirements, if your looking for a spring clean then what better way than to have deep cleaning and professional carpet cleaning of your property. Steam cleaning is very environmentally friendly and can speed up the cleaning processes, you can buy these from b and q and many other gardening stores. they are relatively cheap and are the latest cleaning method. They are great fro cleaning kitchen appliances, ovens, fridges and allot more. At cleaner london we use these for all of our end of tenancy cleaning jobs, they speed up the cleaning process and the outcome is amazing. http://www.cleanerlondon.com/.
09/03/2010 at 16:59
If you want to clean your greenhouse in the safest and most environmentally friendly way and get the best results use ENJO's fibre and microfibre cloths. I was amazed at how well they worked, particularly on green algae type deposits. I'm not on a commission from ENJO, just Google them and check them out. Cheers
16/03/2010 at 15:43
I can vouch for how good the ENJO cloths are. A friend of mine from Australia recommended them to me - they are huge over there! http://www.cleanersdidsbury.co.uk
17/04/2010 at 08:31
i was looking forward to them flowering for the ist time in my garden they have failed so far although they have been in leaf throughout the year & any black spotting has been removed carpet cleaning vancouver
26/04/2010 at 14:17
i have lovely window boxes but now theu have green mould \algae on the soil i have well established plants in them and lots of seeds coming up what is it and what can i do cath
20/05/2010 at 03:39
I clean my greenhouse with the recommended amount of Jeyes Fluid to warm water. For the stubborn algae, I have added a squirt of Fairy Liquid. This seems to do the job quite satisfactorily. I then give both inside and out a good rinse with the hose pipe. The glass is sparkling and all set for the new season. Carpet Cleaning Vancouver
13/02/2011 at 20:06
It would be grate if more people are using eco-friendly washing up liquidend of tenancy cleaning
25/03/2011 at 07:11
How do you manage to preserve all the plants that you grow inside? Best regards, First Carpet Cleaning
28/10/2011 at 15:33
Remarkable post created on cleaning! Are the chemical cleaners affecting for our health?
01/11/2011 at 23:00
Think it seems to be cleaning companies! Me I refer to avoid too many chemical cleaning agents etc!!
28/11/2011 at 18:37
back on the subject of Hellibore's I think they would grow anywhere as the ones that have sewn themselves in the Hydranger had to jump in the air to get in, but they are also growing in gravel that has black fleece under it so there is no earth to speak of, they've really fell by the way side.
21/01/2012 at 09:55
I love cleaning with the jet wash, the results are excellent and everything is fresh after that.
21/01/2012 at 10:02

And what is more, you can spray your flowers with some gardening liquid in order to make the flowers look fresher, but you should consult with your <a title="Gardener London" href="http://www.anyclean.co.uk" target="_blank">gardener London</a> first.

email image
21 to 39 of 39 messages