London (change)
Today 14°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 9°C
21 to 32 of 32 messages
27/06/2010 at 22:04
any ideas how to stop cats from using mylawn and flower beds as a toilet help
27/06/2010 at 22:34
can someone please tell me what and why is my pyracanthus infested with a type of caterpillar that hangs by a thread from the foliage? Is it damaging the plant and also could it be the caterpillar of a garden butterfly? I don't want to kill anything that might be beneficial to the garden
28/06/2010 at 13:43
why not take a few branches and put them in a large jar together with catepillars and see what happens. Did this in NZ once and watched the whole cycle. The kids were gobsmacked!
28/06/2010 at 13:56
I am new to the site. Can read the blogs but not the feedback. HELP
05/07/2010 at 10:32
Hi Hvae alerted the blog-site boffins about your problem, hopefully a response will appear soon!
07/07/2010 at 19:17
my potatoes have what look like seeds on the tops of the plants.what should i do about them.
17/07/2010 at 21:50
I have just bought a weeping crab apple Royar Beauty.I would like it to be a little taller would it be ok if I tied the leader stem to a cane before allowing it to weep would this increase extra sideshoots or should I cut the leader at required hight
18/08/2010 at 12:52
can anyone help, i have a cordyline about five years old and in good condition but have noticed several shoots coming up from the base, these look like baby ones, what do i do with them??? dig them up or leave them were they are
24/04/2011 at 18:54
Hi all i have a Bottle Brush tree which ive had for 15 years with tremedous flowers each year, but this year with snow and the severe frost,i think i have lost it, the leaves are brown with just a couple looking green! what do i do next?
13/07/2011 at 15:58
I have a very tall growing plant in my garden the leaves are like those of gladiolas the flower looks similiar to a freesia only larger it is red, I think it may be grown from a tuber or a bulb it grows in clumps do you know the name of it!
28/11/2011 at 18:40
I have a problem of insect(?) attacking a flowering bushes / shrub and ,lately, my daliahs. I see no lavia or worms yet the leaves are brown and eaten away, some with brown curly bubbles. Is this leaf minor and what intecticide spray will I use?
03/08/2012 at 15:28
hello
I have a new dawn climbing rose that is about 18 years old - I have noticed over the years that the rose performs well in the first instance and I spray it quite a while before it flowers. However,when it comes out a second time it is covered in black fly. This year has been a disaster - more roses than ever and beautiful at first but now totally black and the new roses won't open they look dead. Please advise if I can save this and what I should do prior to next growth and flower to prevent this black fly. thank you. Linda
email image
21 to 32 of 32 messages