London (change)
Today 10°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 10°C
21 to 24 of 24 messages
28/03/2012 at 20:18
I have bought a wisteria and plan to grow it in a large pot. What is the best medium to plany it in please.
28/03/2012 at 20:30
I planted mine in a large pot 5 years ago, I just used compost and mixed a handful of bonemeal into the plant hole. Mine is trailing on a sunny wall in a sheltered spot and comes back year after year. Every spring before the new buds open I just mix another handful of bonemeal into the top layer of soil... I hope this helps
21/08/2014 at 15:43

I have a wisteria which is about 8/9 years old it has grown all around my garden fencing and  was climbing over our newly erected pergoda but for the past week or two it has stopped growing and the leaves are turning yellow then brown then falling is this due to the cold spell I am worried there is something wrong with it but the bark is green when scraped and the roots are not water logged and the leaves don't have any miscoloured spots or anything on them so any help would be appreciated .

21/08/2014 at 15:51

your wisteria thinks its autumn, looking at the temperatures forecast for the next few days, it might be right!

email image
21 to 24 of 24 messages