Start a new thread

21 to 21 of 21 replies

Is there such a thing as a metal galvanised forcer. I have just cleared out my mother in laws garden and found a cylindrical metal corrugated about 2ft tall with a circumferance of 18inchs. 

Sign up or log in to post a reply