Start a new thread

1 to 10 of 10 replies

The tin can lanterns are a great idea for a group of adults to do, but could the holes be made with something other than a drill?
The tin can lanterns are a great idea for a group of adults to do, but could the holes be made with something other than a drill?
This is something that I would love to do. It's simple, practical & pretty. Can't wait for the Summer :)
Its awesome Made from recycled glass jars, frosted with spray, these pretty ..These are very beautiful lights...Moroccan lanterns Thanks for sharing nice information..
Great idea hopefully i'll get to make them!

Advertisement

I have lots of very large tomatoes in my greenhouse but they are all green. What is the best way to ripen them please.
Just in time to inspire one older member ready for an 'invasion' of young visitors! Thanks
Wonderful idea of using available resource efficiently.Thank u im going to follow this idea...
Perhaps sosme silver sand at the bottom of the jars would prevent the tea lights from moving around
This is a great project. They look so funky too. I have been saving my jars and now I know what I am going to do with them. Thank you.