London (change)
Today 13°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 9°C
2 messages
30/09/2008 at 09:30
I got a heron coming to my pond. they are such fantastic birds but they eat your fish. so i have to stop it from eating my fish. so first i got a plastic heron and put that by the pond. well did that stop it. no it never. it still came back. so someone told me to put fishing line around the pond. about a foot in hight around the pond. well i have not seen the heron fore along time now. but just to make sure i got a cat. i don't see it at all now. i have still got the fishing line there. you never know do you?
28/11/2011 at 18:36
i got a heron coming to my pond. they are such fantastic birds.but they eat your fish. so i have to stop it from eating my fish. so first i got a plastic heron and put that by the pond. well did that stop it. no it never. it still came back. so someone told me to put fishing line around the pond. about a foot in hight around the pond. well i have not seen the heron for a long time now. but just to make sure i got a cat. i dont see it at all now. i have still got the fishing line there. you never know, do you?
email image
2 messages