London (change)
Today 22°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 22°C / 15°C
21 to 27 of 27 messages
06/09/2009 at 18:22
hello we have the dreaded knotweed growing in our garden my husband has taken to pouring boiling water on it from the kettle and it seems to be working we let it grow a bit first then just pour the water on it will keep doing it until it all goes and yes its a so and so to get rid of see round up has brought a new product out to get rid of it sorry don't know the name its tree and something but reportedly gets rid of the knotweed
07/09/2009 at 15:57
Update Lots of activity here while I was away on holiday. Thanks for all the comments and information. I'll try harvesting some Fallopia for the pot next time I see it.
24/09/2009 at 00:16
what a great site and informative posts, I will add a backlink and bookmark your site. Keep up the good work!
30/09/2009 at 13:53
There is obviously a lot to know about this. There are some good points here.
10/05/2010 at 19:41
Thought I sold my house but the buyers mortgage was rejected by the building society because of Japanese knotweed! The experts say the mortgage companies are over reacting about the structure damage problems and sense will provail. It does not help as I want to sell the house but am too honest to sell it without disclosing the knotweed problem. Very frustrating.
22/02/2011 at 10:53
I read your blog when I was in Quebec. I bookmarked your site and read your post again when I reached CA after I purchased my new ed online computer. The site is excellent and looks the best in new!
28/11/2011 at 18:39
I am so disappointed as my brassicas which looked so good early in the season have been absolutely dessimated by catperillars. This is my first year of gardening in a new house and this did not happen in my old house. Can you please advise how I can over conme this problem.
email image
21 to 27 of 27 messages