Start a new thread

1 to 4 of 4 replies

Very jealous! We have a big street lamp outside our garden so unlikely we'll get bats flying past as there's a big, dark park next door. Did loads of bat walks along the Thames last year though - our bat detector kept picking up stag beetles!
many like me must have enjoyed watching Joe create his Enfield allotment last year and have looked forward to seeing further progress this year. Living just 2 miles away I recently paid a visit, only to find it an abandoned, forlorn and overgrown jungle. Surely this project would have been worth continuing.I for one am sorely disappointed !
magz, if you have whitefly in your greenhouse, try growing french marigolds. I've grown them in mine for the past four years and I see only the occasional fly. My greenhouse this year is crammed with aubergines, tomatoes and chillis, whitefly magnets all, but thre's hardly any flies, certainly not enough to worry about. I think they may work outside too. I've tried growing them among my veg without problems. This year I haven't grown them outside and my brassicas are covered in whitefly.
how to cure white fly av tried bayer white fly spray bayer bug spray and washing up liquid help please