London (change)
Today 27°C / 17°C
Tomorrow 26°C / 17°C
61 to 72 of 72 messages
21/06/2010 at 14:13
i replaced my pond liner last year the pond was clear last year but i have noticed a white crust forming round the edge of the liner can anbody give me some advice on how to clear it
29/06/2010 at 09:24
I believe there are lots of people who are facing the same situation, i have also faced the same with me, thanks for sharing your experience, i just love fish ponds and want to make my pond more beautiful and long lasting.
05/08/2010 at 18:18
I've a problem with a 15 year old waterlilly. Can I easily divide the thick stems and put a little plant in a basket?
18/08/2010 at 14:23
Our water lilies have produced far too much leaf for the past two years, despite dividing and removing large amounts of root in the Spring. They are all in baskets. But otherwise everything seems very healthy, the water is clear, the fish are fine and breed every year. Unfortunately you can't really appreciate them as all the water surface is covered with lily leaves! What can we do?
18/02/2011 at 00:51
Hello everyone First of all sorry that I write in this topic but I have some technical problem with the use of this forum. When I'm trying to enter in the appropriate topic, I received a 404 error It's about the only topic in which I was able to enter. Do you have the same problems? What's going on?
22/02/2011 at 19:57
Help!! How do I get rid of DUCKWEED from a pond full of insects / fish/ floating plants etc.
28/02/2011 at 09:44
Reply to Gardner The only way to get rid of duckweed is to skim it off manually. You will never succeed in 100% removal. Just regard this activity as regular pond weeding. It's just the same as weeding the flower beds every month or so.
16/04/2011 at 14:16
Hi I have a large pond with fish, wildlife etc which has decking surrounding it. The decking needs treating this year & have got some fence paint. Is it safe to use if I'm careful?
25/04/2011 at 19:54
Reply to Dawn To be honest, I'm not sure. I would imagine that if you managed to prevent any drops going into the water, you ought to be OK. The airborne chemical plume ought to drift away. But freshwater animals are very sensitive to pollution of any sort. Be careful, and good luck.
03/06/2011 at 15:29
I had a disaster with my pond and having had it relined and replaced the plants that I saved plus a couple of buckets of gloop two months on and I have white tube like creatures very small that move along in a sideways motion I also have very thin threadlike black things any suggestions what they could be folks.
23/06/2011 at 15:14
why is my garden pond always going green after a few days of being cleaned?
28/11/2011 at 18:30
I have the same problem my liner leeks and I have been putting it off for ages when is the best time to do repairs on a pond liner
email image
61 to 72 of 72 messages