Start a new thread
Maureen Mooney
I assumed this was for gardeners. Verdun is using it to rant about refugees. His post is headed Compassion..
KEF

Maureen we have chat threads as well as gardening ones posted under different categories and as long as people adhere to the forum guidelines / rules  it doesn't just have to just be about gardening. 

This is fast becoming silly now 

Advertisement

KEF

Verdun x

I know KEF.  Some comments from people I have advised too   

I HAVE NEVER HAD A RANT ABOUT REFUGEES. 

since Daniel is away how did my thread get locked?  

Tetley

Just been looking at a new thread .....Football  ,   oh no, where are all the flowers gone...and cat poo.   It is high time a few members grew up - if you do not like a subject just ignore it.  It is not compulsory to post any comment at all yet everyone jumps on the bandwagon for a moan about someone wanting to discuss a  serious subject mentioned with integrity and obviously good intent.

I am a gardener, but there are more important issues that sometimes worry me, so what subjects do you all consider should be taboo ???

Snow
Heavens, one gets locked and another opens.
Verdun just stay quiet now.
Let us hope that in the morning this has all gone away.
Just you keep on giving your gardening advise
Snow
Tetley
Tetley

Ok Snow .  Will I get a mars bar if I'm good? 

Hazel --

I"m still waiting for the plant name............. 

Tetley

Which plant name?

Hazel --

Verdun is getting some special plants delivered- I couldn't find name he gave.......( was he joking?????)  So, I am still waiting for the name of........

Advertisement

Shhhh Tetley.  been teasing Hazel just a little 

good topic for a thread Tetley.  Probably worth setting a few ground rules

.  Judging by my postbag I have a fair support here.  Wish more had posted on the forum though 

Just to say that I support you on here Verdun, even though I did send you a long PM about it.  

Hazel --

I'll support you Verdun if you tell me the name ....of..your....plant lol!!!!!!!!

Yes, we should start a thread called........Name That Plant ....ha ha!

Tetley

Honestly verdun you are a right little monkey.  I think you should spend a little while on the naughty chair.   ....that`s as close as I can find on the limited expressions to a strict "bend down for a caning" face   ......nope, I`m not even going to put a "wink" face in  

Tetley

Hazel,  it is probably something like "wallflower"