London (change)
Today 28°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 27°C / 18°C
4 messages
19/05/2008 at 18:39
Could anyone tell me what sticks the two top growing leaves on plants together,it happened to my budleia a few weeks ago and today when watering I noticed it again on my large seedem,the one with the large heads of small flowers the butterflies like. I cut off effected parts.
29/05/2008 at 20:28
I've just been outside weeding my raised beds and noticed a huge number of yellow casings around one of the beds C(containing brassicas) the shells/casings are now empty and range in size from a couple of mm to 1cm + they are very soft and sort of rubbery, I'm new to veg gardening and can't find a picture in any books, what are they and do I need to panic???
04/08/2008 at 18:39
Could some one tell me if my honeysuckle begica is dead.It flowered lovely in the early summer then with out warning the leaves went yellow and the flowers dropped off.I inherited it with the house 6 yrs ago. I have cut it right back.
28/11/2011 at 18:30
I have a honeysuckle which is infected with what I thought was whitefly, but these flying insects with the same characteristics as whitefly are tiny, elongated, green insects (they are not greenfly). Any ideas?
email image
4 messages