London (change)
Today 11°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 8°C / 4°C
5 messages
03/05/2012 at 20:34
if i have a organic remedy to keep snails away would i be able to sell it
24/10/2012 at 15:58
I have just had my chimney cleaned and asked if I could keep the soot as my dad used to use it on the garden but my sister tells me he only used it on certain plants. Question is what can I use it on and what not to use it on. I understand it is good to kill off slugs and snails, is it?
09/05/2013 at 19:42
Since I moved to the West Country I've noticed that the snails get thenselves up in outfits looking like humbugs or creamy toffees and even a silky version of chocolate. How can we be expected to kill thesee beautiful creatures, I found it hard enough to dispatch the large stately common garden snails!!!!
09/05/2013 at 20:05
I am trying porridge oats this year with a touch of Marrow Rum - anyone know how successful I am likely to be?
09/05/2013 at 20:19
gardeninggenes wrote (see)
Since I moved to the West Country I've noticed that the snails get thenselves up in outfits looking like humbugs or creamy toffees and even a silky version of chocolate. How can we be expected to kill thesee beautiful creatures, I found it hard enough to dispatch the large stately common garden snails!!!!

Yes, we have snails masquerading as humbugs here in Norfolk too 

email image
5 messages