London (change)
Today 15°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 12°C
5 messages
24/11/2011 at 15:27
How do I wash them off with a jet of water without wetting the leaves of the plant (see other problems)? Is it a case of one solution or the other?
24/11/2011 at 15:28
Don't quite understand Jogriff's comment. what is wrong with wet leaves occasionaly? My outdoor plants get wet everytime it rains and my greenhouse plants whenever I water them.
24/11/2011 at 15:29
hi

It is the first time Ive every tryed to grow anything in my garden I bought myself a greenhouse, everything is going great tomatoe onions,beetroot,and losts off other veg are doing well I know my gropes are going to be small as their are just in grow bags but when will I know when to pick then or pull them out off the grow bags
thanks kevc
hi

Is it to late to try and grow flowers from seed in a green house and all so grow herds from seed

thanks kevc
hi

It is the first time Ive every tryed to grow anything in my garden I bought myself a greenhouse, everything is going great tomatoe onions,beetroot,and losts off other veg are doing well I know my gropes are going to be small as their are just in grow bags but when will I know when to pick then or pull them out off the grow bags
thanks kevc
email image
5 messages