Start a new thread

1 to 5 of 5 replies

How do I wash them off with a jet of water without wetting the leaves of the plant (see other problems)? Is it a case of one solution or the other?
Don't quite understand Jogriff's comment. what is wrong with wet leaves occasionaly? My outdoor plants get wet everytime it rains and my greenhouse plants whenever I water them.
hi It is the first time Ive every tryed to grow anything in my garden I bought myself a greenhouse, everything is going great tomatoe onions,beetroot,and losts off other veg are doing well I know my gropes are going to be small as their are just in grow bags but when will I know when to pick then or pull them out off the grow bags thanks kevc
hi Is it to late to try and grow flowers from seed in a green house and all so grow herds from seed thanks kevc
hi It is the first time Ive every tryed to grow anything in my garden I bought myself a greenhouse, everything is going great tomatoe onions,beetroot,and losts off other veg are doing well I know my gropes are going to be small as their are just in grow bags but when will I know when to pick then or pull them out off the grow bags thanks kevc