London (change)
Today 15°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 14°C / 9°C
5 messages
12/04/2008 at 18:52
I have to agree with Pippa, I am like a girl in "Barbie-Doll" heaven when I pass by a display of new seeds in local shops. This year I went a little crazy with peas, tomatoes and sunflowers !!!
14/04/2008 at 19:23
Me too, a brand new packet of seeds sown sees me out at the greenhouse/garden even more than usual. What a delight gardening is... this year it's salad leaves, chillis and other peppers for me, with a healthy dose of spinach (for salads) yummy!
19/04/2008 at 22:16
My Mum kindly gave me some collected seeds from last-years surfinas, but none of them have germinated. I daren't tell her! MY greenhouse is now more than packed with literally hundreds of little pots of tiny green leaves but, like you, these have all come from the "candy-packs" at the garden centre. All the cost will be worth it in the end when we have gardens flowing with colour and wonderful growth. Oh what fun!!
19/05/2008 at 17:17
If I prevent my hard annuals from seeding, the flowering time last longer? But I wont have pretty flowers the following year? I bought some lupins and was hoping they last more than a year. Any tips?
28/11/2011 at 18:31
How do you stop the rabbits from enjoying them.
email image
5 messages