Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Talkback: Sowing seeds for a new garden

when do i plant agapanthas seeds

• Best sow your agapanthus seed when ripe, Jimmy but, if not ,in the spring. Protect your seedlings from the frost for a year or two. I too love growing things from seed and also love a blank canvas. I went to a course on garden design to learn how to "paint with flowers" and am busy redesigning now. There are so many plants i would like to try - once again spoilt for choice! Happy gardening for 2010 everyone.
  • My partner always gets cross when I take over every window sill with seed trays. But what can I do? I love the smell too! Can't wait to get started again. Happy new year!
  • my partner also dosent like seed trays on every window sill so last year i put them all on a decorating table in my spare room. happy stress free planting .
  • down load the web page friends of the third world all times call 260-422-6821 all times or order call any time.
    friends of the third world.
  • well what a beautiful day time to go and buy my lilly bulbs and plant them and do all the other things need doing ive got some beautiful victorian chimney pots which im going to plant in but dont know what to plant in them any suggestions would be very appreciated
  • I love Gardening but am scared of snials and slugs and other creepy crawlies thats why ican't do proper gardening.
  • please help,ive just noticed my camilia is bursting with loads of buds and the leaves are coverd in what looks like soot what do i need to do to bring this beautiful plant back to its former glory
  • I have been given some seeds that are called Mina Labata - no more information - but they supposedly grow/spread to 14 feet!! My research on this name has been fruitless - does any one know of another name for them?
  • Thanks for that info it was very helpful to what I do! (:

http://www.tomsicsoil.com
  • I can't wait to get sowing and planting either - such an exciting time of year! We're over the worst - just a few more weeks to go! Happy new gardening year everyone!