London (change)
Today 13°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 12°C / 9°C
7 messages
28/04/2010 at 13:05
I have seen Yellow Brimstones, Orange Tips as well as the Holly Blue butterflies adding colour to my spring garden. Better than two years ago when we hardly saw any butterflies at all throughout both spring and summer.
28/04/2010 at 15:32
Just seen a small white, so tally is now seven species.
09/05/2010 at 08:55
Can anybody help me with some positive suggestions. Having planted a wide vegetable plants these are now being eaten by slugs and snails. Can anybody give me some positive solutions to stop this happening or alterntive ways to protect the plants.
09/05/2010 at 11:12
ends of the leaves of my tree peonie are turning purple and one of my roses,is there a deficiency,thank you
09/05/2010 at 19:32
I have a castor oil plant, probably 30 years old. Always been great but this year it seems to be lacking the quanity of leaves it normally has? It actually looks sicks and withered and a lot of the leaves on there seem to be dying. It looks very bare compared to normal, any ideas or tips please.
19/05/2011 at 12:06
wow the graet website, I want to share all information about Hardwood Flooring Prices and all please Check out these great tips on Hardwood Flooring Prices! It features all Hardwood Flooring Prices questions and answers.http://www.hardwoodflooring-prices.net/hardwood-flooring-prices.htm
28/11/2011 at 18:40
What a coincidence to read your blog on the Speckled Wood. Last weekend I had a Speckled Wood in my garden in Peterborough for the first time ever. This is a butterfly I have never seen before, despite reading in one of my butterfly books that it's not uncommon. My visitor just sat by our feet on a warm patio slab, allowing me time to go and fetch my book and confirm its ID. So far this April I've only spotted the occasional Small Tortoiseshell, a Peacock, and a tiny Holly Blue. No sign (yet) of two other early fliers I usually see in April – the Orange Tip and Brimstone.
email image
7 messages