London (change)
Today 20°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 20°C / 13°C
21 to 35 of 35 messages
18/04/2009 at 07:52
For Jane of Craigenally Farm. There is a great book about growing apples, particularly in SW Scotland. "Apples in Scotland" by John Butterworth. Wellworth a read from a professional grower in your area.
20/04/2009 at 16:00
John: Winter Nelis should be perfect for Beth (http://www.keepers-nursery.co.uk/searchpolpartner.aspx?id=BETH) After six years I would expect results. Are you sure it is Beth? no mistake in labelling or anything? Is the tree healthy?
24/05/2009 at 12:12
I have just been given a new flowering cherry tree, but it has an infestation of tiny black shiny bugs the leaves are dying and the trunk is scaley. Can it be saved?
26/05/2009 at 15:18
Chris: Sounds as if you have not been given the best specimen. If it has come from a nursery or garden centre-and it is possible to do so without upsetting the donor - then you should take it back. Failing that brush off the bugs, plant it in good fertile soil and try and nurse it back to health.
27/07/2009 at 17:43
I have three fairly old Bramley apple trees that for at least 10 years have produced very little blossom and no fruit. Is there anything I can do to bring them back to fruiting life?
07/03/2010 at 22:32
Incredible. blog.gardenersworld.com is my favorite site.
10/03/2010 at 04:30
Not sure if it's me since I still got zero free time to upgrading and i'm even now making use of firefox 3.0.14 but My spouse and i seen some kind of strange letters all over the web-site . like Notice: Not possible change head tag ... and the like. This is slightly abnormal since for me my personal site cheap flights to newark as well widely used ones just like by way of example bing and google show up great for me. Apologies, english is just not my principal language.
07/09/2010 at 05:43
hello Just saying hello while I look through the posts I'm trying to find out how to make an e-mail list with out having to spend a wad of cash on some training course hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.
30/03/2011 at 11:52
my friend, this article was written well, I will continue to focus on your post, come on!One more thing, you can also go to my site:张家界旅游
07/08/2011 at 08:20
10/08/2011 at 08:48
You got a good number of more people excited than I feature been able according to. I hope we acquire more people o board as well as moving in all of your right direction.purple headphones by monster
21/10/2011 at 20:33
Top-notch post it is actually. We’ve been looking for this info.
26/10/2011 at 20:59
Sometimes things are not working as forecasted, thats life.... bye, Elli
28/11/2011 at 18:31
I am completely new to fruit tree gardening, having planted my first tree a couple of weeks ago. It is producing leaves which are in the process of opening, but I notice a fine, grey dusty coating on the branches, which I can scratch off with a fingernail. Is this normal, or do I need to worry about my first apple tree?
23/11/2012 at 23:14
Which do you think of the English orchard trees is the best for long-lasting and beautiful blossom? (White or pale pink)
We have an orchard like yours and now want to do an avenue of 10 trees (5 each side). We have decided to go for just one variety in an attempt to get an entire blossom avenue - but want it to flower for as long as possible!
As its chief raison d'être is ornamental, we aren't too bothered about the fruit...
thanks!
email image
21 to 35 of 35 messages