Start a new thread

1 to 8 of 8 replies

Who is the highly intelligent designer that formed this creature ?

The same one who created you and all we see from and on this planet. As said a wonderful design has to have a designer. Pity is a lot is being spoilt by man. The higher intelligence?

gail collins
my daughter is scared of this spider because they jump lol xx

Roy Hill
I've never quite worked out why some people have a downer on spiders. If it were not for these eight-legged creatures then (a) there would be another animal to fill the niche (b) if not, then we'd be permanently ankle deep in six-legged creatures.

The last time I looked, house spiders didn't weave an orb. Orb web spider, garden spider certainly. House spider? Nah. Their web is a messy affair.

I've learnt to live with spiders, I'm not quite at the stage were I'd pick up a daddy long legs if it walked across the lounge floor, but no longer jump up and leave the outline of the human shape in an unopened door as I head for freedom, screaming.   

I used to hate spiders until I started gardening, don't like them in the house but put them outside.  I have the zebra spiders in the house, do make me feel cold as they jump but put them outside when I can catch them.  They don't do any harm, but think it is because they jump that people don't like them.  I hate daddy long legs, I'm afraid I woop them as they make my skin crawl, have had a load of small ones coming indoors at night at the moment.