Start a new thread
Bunny ...
So is there any chocolates left?

Beatrice20 you will find plenty of knowledge on here, good luck with your fairies and angels
flowering rose

I had a clematis that is called the pope,but alas it is no more.

Alan4711

Et cum spitu tuo  flowering Rose and its still chuckin it down, and i  pressed the spell check it nearly blew up steam coming out the pc

Alan

I'll bet the choccies have all been scoffed. I enjoyed the comment on this morning's radio that he was the first pope for 600 years to resign in Latin on television.

Advertisement

Only just tuned in! Haven't been on any of the sites for a little while, it's nice to get back. I think if the world was ruled by gardeners we could still have world war three and maybe even four! Remember 'allotment wars'? A lot of my neighbours start interfering when I do my gardening and its very hard not to hit them....or plant them one.
Somebody been talking about chocolates? my favourite but don't think I am going to get any for valentines day, don't think I am going to get anything....ahhh
Sorry joe but I was commenting on something a few pages back.
Busy-Lizzie

Here you are Flower bird. (That's if I've done it properly)

http://www.carricksofpenrith.com/50-thickbox/cream-book-style-box-36-chocolates.jpg

Bunny ...

ooooh are we sharing

Caz W

Mmmmmm - is there a marzipan one there?

Bunny ...

Yes here have that one

Ah....that's made my day Busy Lizzie, think I'll have the nutcluster...mmmm.......you guys are great or should I say gals...hi bunny...caz...hollie...great chockies.
Caz W
Flower bird wrote (see)
Somebody been talking about chocolates? my favourite but don't think I am going to get any for valentines day, don't think I am going to get anything....ahhh

Sorry Flower bird     I've already had a Valentine's Card - from Archie ..............   my friend's dog

Advertisement

Ha ha that's funny, I will just have to stick to the chocolates....nothing expected in the post...!
Bunny ...

**removes chocs from steve** wouldnt want to spoil the diet

Valentines ???whats that then..

Yeah... We don't need it...girl power!
Oakley Witch

Lol, marzipan ones were first to go Caz lol. They do look better than the ones I had last night though lol

Bunny...I know what you mean. I would need to buy mine myself lol. Although, I was given a new mudgaurd for my bike from him today and told it was a day early. And they say romance is dead lol 

Bunny ...

hehehe sam ,least you got a mudguard