Start a new thread

121 to 140 of 176 replies

Lots left for everyone, carrot, vic sponge, batenburg?????
Orchid Lady

4 o clock Pauline??  Urgh, I thought 6 tomorrow was bad enough, I only get up at 4 if we are going on holibobs 

I have a labrador as an alarm clock, so often up at 4, but def dont stay up!
star gaze lily

CAKE!.......I missed it too!!  Could just do with a slice.....after the sweltering heat at work today I must have lost enough to have cake. 

Advertisement

Orchid Lady

I've eaten a whole packet of biscuits today on my way home that my customer gave me....I blame Bekkie 

How very dare you!, i have too, havent got any excuse like maintaining customer relations either-im just a greedy pig!

Pauline, at least you will get some sleep, the garden grows more when you dont look at it so often, just think what lovely supprises you will find next weekend!
Orchid Lady

And OH has just suggested fish and chips for tea, we've not had them for soooooo long and I'm so tired......will need mega workout tomorrow 

Im lucky that ive decided im now too strict a veggie to eat chippy chips, even tho they may be my favorite!
Busy-Lizzie

My OH has offered to do cheese on toast tonight.

Oooo, havent had that for ages! Brown sauce?
star gaze lily

I'm so hot, I can't be bothered. And there's no biscuits in the cupboad to scoff later 

Thats cos me and OL had them all, sorry!

Advertisement

Im considering strawbs and blueberries with extra thick cream and maple syrup, glad i havent got a sweet tooth!
To be fair if i carry on like this, i wont have any teeth !

Had huge portion of cheese broccoli and pasta bake with cheese sauce I made yeasterday followed by fridge cake I made to cheer myself up, yum, am even going to be naughty and have a tiny neat whisky later with 2 squares of dark chocolate, I will share

star gaze lily

LOL bekkie

Mmmm fridge cake, rosemummy any left 

Always....I keep making it!