Flooded gardens support really taking off; we need transport relays

Jump to latest post

161 to 180 of 277 replies

artjak

Humid morning here in the Fens, bump

Rosie31

afternoon bump waiting for a train

nutcutlet

All my plants are now on the next leg of their journey.

artjak

Nut, that is such good news Thank you so much Rosie for arranging all this

Advertisement

nutcutlet

Rosie, it went without a hitch apart from the chosen meeting place having 2 car parks to chose from

But they all went. I'd removed a few potbound aquilegias to make sure all the best ones went but the aquilegias could have gone as well. I'll save seed from the best ones and send that.

A neat bit of organisation on your part.

Rosie31

Very exciting!  Will report when they arrive at journey's end....

Thanks Nut

Rosie

nutcutlet

I'll collect up the hellebore seeds next. Not yet though. A little way to go to ripen

chicky

Oooh - i love it when a plan comes together.  Well done Nut.

Assignations with strangers in car parks ...... Feels like I am in a James Bond film.  

Rosie31

Bumping...

artjak

Nut and whoever the plants were handed on to and Rosie how brilliant

Rosie31

They went to the cousin of someone from Somerset who are both going to be at a family event in Leicester this weekend..... complicated or what????

artjak

Friday evening bump; hope you all have a frabgous weekend

Advertisement

artjak

Sat eve bump; am exhausted but triumphant; took  a load of cuttings out of their zip-lock bags and they are nearly all viable (I think)

AJ..............have a rest  Weather looks fine for this weekend tho so a rest is probably out of the question .............garden, garden, garden

artjak

philippa; I built a whole load of staging to go round the back of the house to take pots of herbs; I love doing things like that

Maureen on the other thread can take plants to Shrewsbury soonish; anyone who can take them on from there?

Artjak, I think Maureen is going to Shaftesbury, Dorset!