Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Where is Nigel?

image  Really missing Nigel now...last 2 programmes and "no show"..

Does anyone know of his whereabouts ?

• Caz WCaz W Posts: 1,353
    Steve Johnson wrote (see)

Monty tweeted during the week that Nigel had unexpectedly ended up at the vets with some degree of acute mobility issue so I assume he is on bed rest.

We talked about this in a thread "In the Potting Shed" last week.  Quite a few of us are missing Nigel tooimage (sorry I don't know how to insert the link for you)

• I miss Nigel too, I wish GW would tell us what's up.........a weekly report on GW would be good image come on MD we ARE concerned.

• kate1123kate1123 Posts: 2,815

As I said earlier MD is avoiding/ignoring questions on Nigel so I would suggest that we show a little sensitivity about this.

• Really miss seeing Nigel hope that he will be back on our screens soon

• All the family are missing Nigel. Hope he is back soon.

• poor Nigel, hope he is back on his paws soon, we are really missing him.  It's lovely the way he is happy to just be around Monty and follows him about.  Get well soon Nigel, we need you back!

• Daniel HaynesDaniel Haynes Posts: 393 admin

Hello everyone. I've checked with the programme team, and have been assured that Nigel will be appearing again soon. He's a family pet, and isn't always in the garden on filming days, but he will be back!

Daniel Haynes
    Editor, gardenersworld.com

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

That's good news image  Thanks for letting us know.

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• nigel may be a family pet, but he is now a star of the program and we all love seeing him image  It's apple season, we know how he loves his balls that grow on trees image Glad Nigel is ok and i look for his waggy tail behind every border image

• LilylouiseLilylouise Posts: 1,013

That is good newsimage

Pam LL x