Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 23 replies

CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OF CASS REMOVALS ?

THEY ARE A FAMILY RUN REMOVAL COMPANY , A TRADITIONAL ENGLISH COMPANY . A FRIEND OF MINE HAD THIS  REMOVALS COMPANY TO MOVE HER FROM NORWICH TO DONCASTER BUT LOST CONTACT DETAILS . SHE HAD A FEELING THAT THEY WERE DONCASTER BASED . THEY WERE VERY REASONABLE AND COULDNT HAVE HELPED MORE. THEY CHARGE FOR THE JOB AND NOT BY THE HOURLY RATE.WHICH IS A BONUS WHEN SOLICITORS AND KEYS ARE INVOLVED.

If you're in mid Devon you're going to need a lot of pointing to get to Doncaster.

nutcutlet

wb, did you notice that when you click on 'lucky3' you get 'lucky2'.  what's that about? 

It's always been like that, ever since the beginning. Two for the price of one, no doubt like Cass Removals offers.

Advertisement

nutcutlet

one van for house contents, one for the garden?

One going to Doncaster, one to wherever the pointing finger points.

nutcutlet

my finger is pointing

I dont understand this , until it was pointed out I did not know , I have clicked on lucky 3 but up comes lucky 2  and no [posts have been started . Who is lucky 2 ? I am confused .

SwissSue

I think you are on the wrong forum, lucky, this is a gardening forum, doubt you will find any removal experts!

Sorry Swiss Sue , but when I see topics  on Goldfish , carboots , in the pottingshed forum I didnt see where my question was out of place . All Im trying to do is find this smallish but good house removal company . Many charge by the hour so you could be paying for them for hanging about .Moving House is expensive enough , stressful too . These give you a price and it doesnt matter if they start at dawn and finish evening with several journey's back and fourth all you pay is the set price .

The reason I asked on here is surly there could be someone in the area / Yorkshire  who  has some info/ details even a reletive who has used this removal company . And this is why it was posted on here .

But on another matter I still cant weigh up why as  nut says " click on Lucky 3 you get lucky 2 ? and Lucky  2 has not  joined in any forums or anything ? 

Can I change my username please to stop this mixup  ? , if so how ?

Sorry lucky2/3,

You sounded like you were a friend of Vance Miller.

Dovefromabove

Probably 'cos it was in caps - looks like shouting which is often done by spammers 

Advertisement

Val40

Phew, thought I was going nuts.  Perhaps I am, as Lucky 3 has been posting for some time.  Not sure why Lucky 2 pops up when you click on Lucky 3, but if you click on avatar all L3's posts are there.

Where's Blackest when you need him.

Lucky, may I suggest you pm Daniel Haynes and ask for his help. 

Hi everyone ,  I hadnt realised that about the caps lock is looked on as "shouting"   or that this is what a spammer does . It should have clicked realy but it does explain why some email are in caps . Emails that I dont open which I dont reconize I delete . So thanks fot that info Dovefromabove, also thanks Tina Turner if I follow you right you click on avetar and you get all  L3's posts -weird ! So at least I'm not the only one. Problebly just a "Glitch ". I remember when I first joined and I wanted to use " lucky as my username I couldnt as it was already being used . I added a 3 making it lucky 3 .  and it was accepted .

But waterbutts if your still on , to save me checking up Vance Miller, can you enlighten me a bit please -? I'm just a bit thick with some things - as shows! 

But what I want to say is that I think these forums are brilliant  but sometimes the postings are missread and not in  the manner which they were meant as I have experienced with the caps on . I shall have to remember that. I like lots others are self taught with computers . in this case I had done it for it to stand out as Im trying to help a famil.y member out. 

Ps Dove from above ,Im going to check on the link youve given me,

Thanks again  all my friends friends.

Forgot to say Swiss Sue  "I was not being funny " sorry if thats how it sounded.

nutcutlet

sorry I misread you lucky, I'll try not to let it happen again

fidgetbones

Lucky, Vance Miller is the initiator of a lot of spam advertising a dreadful cheap kitchen company, which doesn't deliver on time, and what comes is awful. I don't know why he keeps paying people to stick them up there all the time, as we're wise to him now.