London (change)
Today 11°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 9°C
1 to 20 of 23 messages
31/08/2013 at 22:59

CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OF CASS REMOVALS ?

THEY ARE A FAMILY RUN REMOVAL COMPANY , A TRADITIONAL ENGLISH COMPANY . A FRIEND OF MINE HAD THIS  REMOVALS COMPANY TO MOVE HER FROM NORWICH TO DONCASTER BUT LOST CONTACT DETAILS . SHE HAD A FEELING THAT THEY WERE DONCASTER BASED . THEY WERE VERY REASONABLE AND COULDNT HAVE HELPED MORE. THEY CHARGE FOR THE JOB AND NOT BY THE HOURLY RATE.WHICH IS A BONUS WHEN SOLICITORS AND KEYS ARE INVOLVED.

31/08/2013 at 23:05

Nice try

31/08/2013 at 23:09

If you're in mid Devon you're going to need a lot of pointing to get to Doncaster.

31/08/2013 at 23:15

wb, did you notice that when you click on 'lucky3' you get 'lucky2'.  what's that about? 

31/08/2013 at 23:21

It's always been like that, ever since the beginning. Two for the price of one, no doubt like Cass Removals offers.

31/08/2013 at 23:27

one van for house contents, one for the garden?

31/08/2013 at 23:28

One going to Doncaster, one to wherever the pointing finger points.

31/08/2013 at 23:30

my finger is pointing

31/08/2013 at 23:38

bye

31/08/2013 at 23:44

I dont understand this , until it was pointed out I did not know , I have clicked on lucky 3 but up comes lucky 2  and no [posts have been started . Who is lucky 2 ? I am confused .

01/09/2013 at 07:53

I think you are on the wrong forum, lucky, this is a gardening forum, doubt you will find any removal experts!

01/09/2013 at 09:40

Sorry Swiss Sue , but when I see topics  on Goldfish , carboots , in the pottingshed forum I didnt see where my question was out of place . All Im trying to do is find this smallish but good house removal company . Many charge by the hour so you could be paying for them for hanging about .Moving House is expensive enough , stressful too . These give you a price and it doesnt matter if they start at dawn and finish evening with several journey's back and fourth all you pay is the set price .

The reason I asked on here is surly there could be someone in the area / Yorkshire  who  has some info/ details even a reletive who has used this removal company . And this is why it was posted on here .

But on another matter I still cant weigh up why as  nut says " click on Lucky 3 you get lucky 2 ? and Lucky  2 has not  joined in any forums or anything ? 

Can I change my username please to stop this mixup  ? , if so how ?

01/09/2013 at 09:49

Lucky3, I think Sue thought it was a spammer using your name 

I think this is what you're looking for http://www.yell.com/biz/cass-removals-doncaster-5898487/ 

01/09/2013 at 09:53

Sorry lucky2/3,

You sounded like you were a friend of Vance Miller.

01/09/2013 at 09:59

Probably 'cos it was in caps - looks like shouting which is often done by spammers 

01/09/2013 at 10:03

Phew, thought I was going nuts.  Perhaps I am, as Lucky 3 has been posting for some time.  Not sure why Lucky 2 pops up when you click on Lucky 3, but if you click on avatar all L3's posts are there.

Where's Blackest when you need him.

Lucky, may I suggest you pm Daniel Haynes and ask for his help. 

01/09/2013 at 12:53

Hi everyone ,  I hadnt realised that about the caps lock is looked on as "shouting"   or that this is what a spammer does . It should have clicked realy but it does explain why some email are in caps . Emails that I dont open which I dont reconize I delete . So thanks fot that info Dovefromabove, also thanks Tina Turner if I follow you right you click on avetar and you get all  L3's posts -weird ! So at least I'm not the only one. Problebly just a "Glitch ". I remember when I first joined and I wanted to use " lucky as my username I couldnt as it was already being used . I added a 3 making it lucky 3 .  and it was accepted .

But waterbutts if your still on , to save me checking up Vance Miller, can you enlighten me a bit please -? I'm just a bit thick with some things - as shows! 

But what I want to say is that I think these forums are brilliant  but sometimes the postings are missread and not in  the manner which they were meant as I have experienced with the caps on . I shall have to remember that. I like lots others are self taught with computers . in this case I had done it for it to stand out as Im trying to help a famil.y member out. 

Ps Dove from above ,Im going to check on the link youve given me,

Thanks again  all my friends friends.

01/09/2013 at 12:55

Forgot to say Swiss Sue  "I was not being funny " sorry if thats how it sounded.

01/09/2013 at 14:05

sorry I misread you lucky, I'll try not to let it happen again

01/09/2013 at 14:20

Lucky, Vance Miller is the initiator of a lot of spam advertising a dreadful cheap kitchen company, which doesn't deliver on time, and what comes is awful. I don't know why he keeps paying people to stick them up there all the time, as we're wise to him now.

1 to 20 of 23 messages