Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Amazing amateur wildlife photos

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

Fantastic photos, Dove, love the one of the soggy little pup 3rd one down!image

• Aww they are beautiful.

• Hi SSue - yes doesn't he look cute image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• steephillsteephill Posts: 2,841

No need to go to the Arctic image - taken at the end of November a few years ago in SE England. Better find that snow shovel now!

• Absolutely brilliant shots, Dove.....thanks for posting them. 

I'm currently loving BBC's 'Life' series in HD.....the photography is out of this world and the lengths they go to capture them is amazing.

Can't imagine life without David Attenborough.

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190

Absolutely naff photo's but tablets really no good for piccys. I was wondering why our birdfood goes so quicky

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Cheeky so and so!  Nice healthy looking fox though image

By the way Lyn, you have a PM image

• Do Fox's Glacier Mints work in the same way?

• Alan DAlan D Posts: 55

I wonder if during the winter he wares Foxgloves ?