Start a new thread

2,101 to 2,120 of 4,264 replies

Ashleigh 2

Just spent a while catching up on this thread, stunning photo's everyone I especially like your seed heads Fidget and thanks for the link to Danny Greens site David, amazing, I now want to go to Finland and Iceland!

If I were to buy a camera for around £80ish what would you recommend? and would I get more for my money if I bought second hand or is that a false economy?

Ashleigh 2

They have some used Canon cameras on ebay for around my budget but they're only 8.2 mp, would I be able to get some decent shots with one of these? 

fidgetbones

Personally , I wouldn't buy secondhand because the digital cameras are updated so quickly.  Also, unless you can try before you buy, you might get something with scratched lens or has been dropped etc.

Ashleigh 2

Best wait a while and save some more I think, these are some pictures my brother in law took in the winter of 2010,

Advertisement

KEF

Fairy thank you for Heuchera name

David, made mental note of camera problem, should I ever have such a camera Bridge photo well worth another showing great flowers.

Fidget wow! as usual..amazing subjects. I should be on the envy thread.

Ashleigh2 love the tree picture.

KEF

For the Lily lovers, a picture of my shadow  

star gaze lily

Lovey winter pics

Lovely lillies too Kef.

chicky

That frosted tree is stunning Ashleigh

Ashleigh 2

Gorgeous lilies Kef, thanks David, and your photo is amazing, should be on blown up on somebody's wall, we only had one light frost here and that was before Christmas, these winter shots are actually making me miss frost snow and ice, I never thought that would happen!

Forester2

When I saw the snowy shots I thought the same as you Ashleigh2 and found I have actually missed seeing snow this winter (I suppose it's not too late for snow though).

star gaze lily

Can't I look too David I love orchids too

Ashleigh 2
Forester2 wrote (see)
(I suppose it's not too late for snow though).

Oh no don't say that!