Start a new thread

2,201 to 2,220 of 4,264 replies

Jack 3

Thanks! Yes I was shocked when I first moved to London and saw parakeets. They hardly ever feed in the garden. Most days there are a lot of starlings, a lot of sparrows, blue tits and a couple of robins. Yes, usually the starlings are the bossy ones but this one today was muscled out.

Jack 3

Cool picture of the clouds KEF, I enjoy looking back through all these photo's.

little-ann

just having a quick catch up great pictures everybody. David i do agree with you about manipulating photographs thankfully our tutor is teaching us how to take good shots and look at them with a critical eye, we have another class tonight and another field trip on Saturday.

i havnt posted pictures because they are all in the large format and i havnt had time to resize for interweb

Advertisement

KEF

Looks like a good day out lily, lovely pics, so that is where the pheasant went

David that's a shame, as you seemed to be really enjoying your club. Do any of the other members feel the same?

Hi Ann

little-ann

hi David it isnt a camera club i go to, it is evening classes run by Cumbria adult education and well worth the cost in my opinion.

its a class of twelve, various ages and abilities and our tutor is a practising photographer with a MA in photography.

ann

little-ann

hi Kef hope you are still enjoying your camera and the garden of course i just dont have enough hours in the day at the moment

hello to everybody else who posts as well

KEF

Taken today, one handed & no specs on

Orchid Lady

Love pic David and KEF those daffs are beautiful 

KEF

David, lovely Autumn shades.

KEF

It's Spring here David