Start a new thread

2,201 to 2,220 of 4,302 replies

Wild daffodils on today's walk - Gloucestershire.

Orchid Lady

Lovely pics Lynn and Forester, where has David's gone? 

No expert

First daffs out this week.

Orchid Lady

That's ok then David, as long as no-one has upset you 

Wow - love that sunrise!

star gaze lily

Oh wow David that is absolutely beautiful,  I love sunsets.  We didn't have anything like that last night, just a pretty pink sky.

star gaze lily

Sorry, just reread it....sunrise ooops 

Jack 3

Parakeets on my bird feeder just now. I'm looking out the window now and it's all starlings.

More great pics.

Jack, brill shots.  

Hardly dare post my effort but will since I ran outside yesterday morning in dressing gown being observed by passers by

to get a snap of alien space ships.

Should have stepped out of the shade and onto the pavement but I was in a hurry as they were dissolving and I don't look too good first thing.

Windows upstairs at the front only open at the top & windows were "mucky" so needs must

Good bird pics , Jack. My mum thinks blue tits are exotic, She only gets sparrows and starlings and the odd robin.

Super parakeet shots Jack and I love the starling looking on hoping to get a bite to eat.

Jack 3

Thanks! Yes I was shocked when I first moved to London and saw parakeets. They hardly ever feed in the garden. Most days there are a lot of starlings, a lot of sparrows, blue tits and a couple of robins. Yes, usually the starlings are the bossy ones but this one today was muscled out.

Jack 3

Cool picture of the clouds KEF, I enjoy looking back through all these photo's.