Start a new thread

2,281 to 2,300 of 4,303 replies

Forester2

Great duck 'couple' with the reflection of trees.

Green Fingered Mikey

Very nice pictures everyone thought i would add a couple from my volunteer work last week spent 3 hours litter picking and grabbed a few shots.

Orchid Lady

Lovely pics Mikey, can't beat a good Lancashire scenic shot 

Great pics from everyone else too, love the bird pics.

I took some over the weekend of ducks and today around the garden, will try and get them on tomorrow  No squirrels over the weekend though unfortunately 

KEF

Mickey lovely water picsOL shame no squirrel pics, but they are shy.

Soz none from me, will make a better attempt ASAP.

SweetPea93

David K, going back to your original post, I'm from Burton on Trent originally, it's always nice to hear people have heard of it... I now live in worcester and people look at me blankly when they ask where my accent is from. Never thought I had much of one, but ho hum. Lovely photo, must dig out the proper camera when I can

Advertisement

KEF

SweetP pics would be great, I'm only ok at close ups but love to other people's pics.

Green Fingered Mikey
Thanks for the comments everyone not bad pics to say I took them on my phone
Orchid Lady

My laptop has died and can't find the charger so no pics from me tonight 

SweetPea93
It's always assumed I sound like I'm from Yorkshire. Having heard my own voice and having an auntie with a Yorkshire accent I just don't hear it.

I love Lichfield. Many days out as a child there. Alrewas was a favourite of my dads too.
Orchid Lady

LOL David, Lily can keep that one as I have one like it already (on my avatar) if it had been a different colour I might have nicked it 

star gaze lily

Lol David, good eyesight!  Or do you mean I nicked your idea

Orchid Lady

We just bought a new LG for the front room, insisted on it as being the best orchid photographing background 

Edd

Suitable match SweatPea?

What the hell are we doing!!! Lol.

Edd.

Advertisement

Orchid Lady

It's a good job I had gone to bed last night......looks like it all went a bit bonkers