Start a new thread

2,401 to 2,420 of 4,264 replies

KEF

David, love the dandelion story.

Fairy & Jac lovely pics.

Just been backing up my photos from Feb & March, don't know if I've posted these before, apols if you've already seen them.

KEF

David

Just nipped out between showers & my theme today is raindrops on roses & whiskers etc...

KEF

star gaze lily

Love the pics Kef, plants look great with the raindrops, especially the second pic, looks great on those leaves. Whats the plant in the last pic with the red/green leaves called, its lovely.

Kef, thanks for message earlier. 

Advertisement

KEF

Lily it's spirea Goldflame. Must admit not one I really like, it was a self set I was given and it got planted to do a job. In time I will replace with something I like better. If you were nearer you could have it

Fairygirl

Bumping up  for Pinkypoo to get techie help - although the thread was on first page anyway 

Where are the kittens and mittens  then KEF? 

KEF

Fairy, that's for tomoz'

I haven't seen Pinkypoo

Fairygirl

Pinkypoo is new and having trouble with putting pix on that will enlarge to get ID for shrubs etc in a new garden on another thread.  Said I'd bump this thread up because David might be able to help a bit with the techie wotsits. 

Orchid Lady

Love those raindrops pics KEF, I love taking pics of raindrops on leaves and flowers  I particularly like the Hosta one ( I hope it's a Hosta), I'm playing a guessing game and think the top one on the second lot maybe a hardy geranium? Don't laugh if I'm wrong and it isn't your photography skills, it's my lack of knowledge 

KEF

OL 10/10

I don't know name of hosta so maybe Hosta fan will drop by, or does anyone else know which it is?

Orchid Lady

Woohoo, get me  My knowledge really is growing which is why my brain feels full 

Salino

..I found these in my greenhouse this morning...I don't know what kind of spiders they are...but I get them every year, usually outside...

star gaze lily

Uuuuuurrrrrrggggg!!!!!!

Thanks Kef.

Salino

..thank you Edd.. that's good to know as I've just potted up my tomato plants in there.....  I too have blown on them sometimes when I 've found them outside and it's quite amusing to see them scatter.. poor little things... I thought they were benign...and useful to us...

Advertisement

KEF

Lovely pic Salino, handsome little critters  I love the ones who sunbathe on the patio and run down the gaps when you approach.

John Harding

Went for a walk with Eileen this morning to Chill Wood, Iron Acton, Sth Glos. We have lived 5 miles from here for nearly 50 years and this was 1st visit. Some pics follow:

The river in the above pics is the Frome: rises in Old Sodbury and flows into the Bristol City Docks