Start a new thread

2,681 to 2,700 of 4,264 replies

Orchid Lady

Oh David, you're spoiling Lily and I with sunset pics, they are our favourites.  Your last two are beautiful.

I'm hoping to get some good ones in Crete when we go 

Orchid Lady

We've been to Corfu and Kos, I think I posted a sunset in Kos somewhere on this thread, I love the Greek Islands and can't wait to go to Crete 

star gaze lily

Beautiful David, as OL, says thank you, sunsets are my favourite. 

Went to Greece last year, great holiday.

4th of july at cherry springs;40C-3% humidity-heat, light, silence. 

Advertisement

star gaze lily

OH WOW!  Love wild flowers, thats absolutely beautiful David, love the cornflowers.

Orchid Lady

That is absolutely beautiful, it's what I would love to do on the grass verge at the front of my house but it hardly gets any sun.  I've got a few wild flower packets so just growing to sow them in Autumn and see what happens 

Orchid Lady
Well at the moment all that grows there is wild grass that OH trims with the strimmer, the soil isn't cared for at all. I was thinking if I cut the grass really short and make some holes with an aerator type thing then just scatter them??? Would that work? I was trying to think how they germinate in the wild and they don't get any TLC (I can see you laughing now David taking it's going to be impossible for me to grow something that doesn't need TLC )
Orchid Lady
I've just noticed you've changed your avatar to a Travis type character