Start a new thread

21 to 40 of 4,302 replies

little-ann

i love that david, water is facinating isnt it, im wondering if there is a camera club near me, i shall investigate further its good to keep learning

ZombieGardener

My passion flower of 2012, it did not do well this year, I replaced it with something else a few weeks back. I do miss it,   

Salino

..thank you for starting the thread...very nice too.... ^we all get rid of plants only to regret....I just dug out a Lavatera, popped into the wheelie bin for recycling and now I want it again...too late...

...my dog eyeing up his lunch...he wishes...

Salino

...lol....no, nor Muslim by the looks of things... Irish actually - healthy appetite..

martymower

wow david what a brilliant thred now this more like it

got thiis took it at night

Advertisement

Busy-Lizzie

I'm no expert, rather point and shoot, but some flowers just look gorgeous close up like these gazanias.

And some look weird, like this ageratum.

A very reluctant photographer cos I'm not very good at it but I enjoy these excellent photos.  This is a perfect addition to a garden forum.  I will comment, admire and enjoy this thread without posting a photo but I have a feeling I will pick up the photography bug.  It's a thread that will neither divide us  nor cause bad comment.  Roll on those pics 

ZombieGardener

hi david, I used the camera on my phone for that pic, I just checked the properties on the photo. I thought it was a macro from my point and shoot. Are you in a camera club?

I like to take photos most days. I know how to turn the macro on and off, but totally lost with ISO setting and shutter speeds.

lol Salino nice dog & piggy.

Great shots lizzie nice colours.

KEF

My contribution from Mexico.

LeadFarmer

Nice photos.

It woud be nice if posters could state which camera they used & settings/exif data etc with each photo.

Fairygirl

Here's one from a holiday a few years ago. It's just a fairly old Olympus digital camera. Not sure of the settings or any techie data LF - sorry! 

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/fairygirl55/P6180523_zps07a88015.jpg

Busy-Lizzie

I'm never really quite sure what makes a photo special. I have a little Canon Ixus which I just put on automatic and I point it at scenes I like, or family - whatever I would like to have a memory of. Photos like this one of where we stayed in the Gorges du Tarn.