Start a new thread

661 to 680 of 4,302 replies

fidgetbones

Andy- you spend so much on the flights getting there, you may as well have three weeks....... Any more than that   and I get bored with the food.

MrsGarden
just noticed a 'groupon' offer at the moment for anyone interested....

18 module photography course with iPhotographyCourse.com...??49

Fantastic photos btw everyone.
Nikki J

David K....love the begonias.  After seeing some fantastic begonias is gardens this summer i had already decided to grow some next year.

Nikki J

haha...i thought the showing ones were yours!

However, your's are still lovely.  My mum's are still flowering despite doing absolutely nothing with them.

My pics for today....

star gaze lily

Hi Nikki, sorry can't read your pm, as soon as I can I will pm you.

Advertisement

little-ann

David did you go to Southportthis year

chicky

Great pictures Nikki - love the tomato with its curved back leaves

Dovefromabove

Isn't that pretty - is it night scented stock, or aubretia, or ..... ?

CluelessGardener

reference your butterfly's

Hello David it not as easy as you may think to take a interesting image of a still life subject is it. Try different back grounds and light source for affect. Good effort though 

James

little-ann

these are pictures of dahlias at Southport this year the one with people to give an idea of size

little-ann

john greengo fundamentals of digital photography on youtube

this is a must watch for any one wanting to start photography

Heather Michaels

Hi all,

Its the first time I've seen this thread and its fantastic, what stunning pictures. Thank you all so much I've really enjoyed it. No pics to add from me but some advice would be appreciated if you don't mind. OH wants a camera for Christmas but I've no idea which would be best? He wants if for taking pics of garden and inanimate objects that don't move but also wants to be able to take pics of fast moving things such as the birds in the garden so I'm guessing something that allows high speed pics and it would also need to have a pretty good zoom and something similar to auto focus (he cant keep a camera still!). Any advice or recommendations greatly appreciated. Then I might be able to upload some of the results here. Heather x

Busy-Lizzie

I don't know if this is the sort of question I can ask here, but does anyone know how to reduce photo sizes to send by email so it doesn't take ages to send and open them? My OH has a new camera and the photos are rather big. I forgot my camera (Canon Ixus 55) for my granddaughter's baptism so took photos with OH's camera and my son can't open them, they have a poor internet signal.