Start a new thread

841 to 860 of 4,302 replies

Busy-Lizzie

Oh, he's so sweet and he looks so sorry and sad about it!

fidgetbones

One of last years photos of a tree lily. This year we didn't have any hoverflies.

Keyser Soze

Here's a couple more! Beautiful tree lily by the way and that dog tease is brilliant if it's the one I think it is!

Lyn

Keyser, are they your dogs in the photo's?

Advertisement

Keyser Soze

No, not at all! These are funny's that my Mam sent me.

Keyser Soze

I forgot to add they're not her pets either. They were sent to her by her friends who I think got them from a pet shaming site!

little-ann

unused slate quarry near Coniston

little-ann

nature reclaiming her own

little-ann

but young people still make use of the holes left behind

little-ann

the young people absailing were with Leicester fire and rescue doing princes trust training not sure of the exact description

Keyser Soze

David, I put in the photos that my Mam sent me as I thought it would bring a smile. I didn't realise that imported photos would be frowned upon, especially after some off topic jokes being written.

I am working offshore and although I did submit a photo taken by me personally earlier on, I find that other opportunities are hard to find.

Sorry for any offence.

fidgetbones

Keyser, do you get any other interesting animals in the way of your ROV, or just pipe lines? How deep was the octopus?

Keyser Soze

Here's a couple of a Porbeagle shark, about 8ft long which I extracted from video footage at 27m. This was in the North Sea by the way! The octopus was way down at 87m (the depth is bottom right hand corner). There's a site on the internet called called SERPENT where we can send footage of creatures we might see. There's some wierd and wonderful stuff from my colleagues who work in the more exotic parts of the world! Probably one of the most spectacular things I saw was a school of Hammerhead sharks passing above us in Nigeria. I'm pleased I wasn't in the water!

Advertisement