Start a new thread

941 to 960 of 4,317 replies

little-ann

hi david i do have a camera small enough for my pocket which is very good, as for the auto settings on both camera i am never sure what to use indoors for animals, i will have a play using our own dog for a model shes a bit older and keeps still 

BL is right the thread wont go away

KEF

David I looked at the link and then investigated my Coolpix L25, turns out it does more than the starter booklet says.

So when I'm more in the mood I'll have a go with it's different options. Thanks

David K
KEF wrote (see)

David I looked at the link and then investigated my Coolpix L25, turns out it does more than the starter booklet says.

So when I'm more in the mood I'll have a go with it's different options. Thanks

Glad it helped, KEF.......it's quite surprising what can be achieved with a fairly basic camera. One thing I would urge you to look into, that's your cameras macro facility.

BobTheGardener

Here's a few from late Feb 2007 to remind us of the coming Spring.

(Canon 350D)

Advertisement

fidgetbones

Spring native Australian flowers.  Kings Park Botanic Garden, Perth. Western Australia.

KEF

Lovely cheery pics Bob & Fidget.

David, will do.

David K

Happy New Year to one & all....and hopefully we'll see some of your midnight firework pics later.

fidgetbones

Happy  New Year to you to , David

fidgetbones

Lovely photo, is it one of yours?

KEF

I didn't take any pictures of fireworks, doubt I could have held the camera steady with all the explosions and bangs. Well that's my excuse. I will do better in 2014...if it stops raining.

Lovely photos.  Think this has to be the most inspiring thread on the forum.  I have to get in on the act methinks 

fidgetbones

Yes,, I want to see more pictures from Verdunland.

and then I'm throwing in the trowel.

Advertisement

David K
fidgetbones wrote (see)

Lovely photo, is it one of yours?

Oh goodness no.....I'm flattered you may think me so clever, but the sentiment is well intended & sincere.

I'm just off for lunch, don't fancy facing the deluge. 

little-ann

happy new year David, not had chance to take any pictures 

Ann

David K

Thank you, Ann and very best wishes to you and yours.

Encouraging to note that we've notched-up over 1000 posts with this thead now and over 28000 views, so it's obviously giving pleasure to many....long may it continue to do so. 

KEF

Certainly making me happy & inspired.

Still love Fidget's crocodile ( stone one) now always wear my specs when using computer.

fidgetbones

Specially for Kef...

Looking forward to Spring.