Start a new thread

161 to 180 of 4,302 replies

Nikki J

Hi Fairygirl.....we did do a lot of hillwalking but not quite as much now....mountain biking and a big greenhouse now keeps me busy!

Love your pic   I love to see mist in a valley or even better if you are on top of a mountain and catch a cloud inversion!

Nikki J

Hi Fairygirl.....we did do a lot of willwalking but not quite as much now....mountain biking and a big greenhouse now keeps me busy!

Love your pic   I love to see mist in a valley or even better if you are on top of a mountain and catch a cloud inversion!

hollie hock

Just looking through this thread, great photos I'm interested in photography, only use my camera phone though

fidgetbones

Golden Orb spider.(big bugger)

hollie hock

Good photo, it does look rather big. Is that in the Uk?

Advertisement

fidgetbones

No its about 6 inch across including legs. It weaves huge webs over doorways and the like.  ... and its on an island in the east of the Indian Ocean.

hollie hock

That's a big spider! I'm glad it lives over there. I can only imagine the webs

hollie hock

Strangely I don't find that creepy at all, I think it's rather beautiful. I'd be pleased to find that in my garden

fidgetbones

and you think you have problems with slugs on the hostas..

Nikki J

Fidgetbones.....fantastic spider shot! 

David....love the elephant hawk moss.

Why do beasties make such great shots??

ZombieGardener

Fab catching up here, All wonderful photo's, some really cute, some lovely landscapes, and some creepy ones. YES fidgetbones i'm looking at you!! with that croc and spider.

Dovefromabove

Pointing and shooting in south Cornwall.

Dovefromabove

A Cornish fishing boat on the slipway.

Dovefromabove

White crocuses in the very early spring.

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

The first frog we met in our garden when we moved here.

KEF

Just loving this thread.

Forester2

Here, here Kef - fabulous photos - love the frog Dove.

What is the bird Fidget?