Start a new thread

1,861 to 1,880 of 4,302 replies

little-ann

usually your camera will come with some softwear for your computer, are you using a computer or tablet to view and then upload your picture

iGrow
I note that some of you have mentioned mirrors which can cause birds to fly into them which is not good for their health - please reconsider if you like your wildlife.

Tracey-Newbie the the one on the right cost £7.99 from B&M local store the other one £14.99 from Dobbies. Got the primroses from a G/C for a £1 each in a sale happy how they look one of the girls i work with wants me to make her one.

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Tracey have a look in charity shops for odd cups and saucers, did a couple myself last year to put on the garden table.

Ashleigh 2

Star gaze lily, what do you do about drainage in the teacups, they look fabulous.

fidgetbones

Was that hellebore really that purple, star gaze Lily?

b30
iGrow wrote (see)
I note that some of you have mentioned mirrors which can cause birds to fly into them which is not good for their health - please reconsider if you like your wildlife.

Good point I grow. A bird flew into my window yesterday. He seemed fine and just took off again but it really upset me.

Fairygirl

Depends on how and where the mirrors are sited I think. Big ones would be an issue but I've used them before without any problem. I've had more problems with birds flying into the windows, including an owl which left it's imprint on my daughter's smallish bedroom window 

I considered that photo printer David.  

star gaze lily

Ashleigh,  im just very careful when watering, wouldn't be clever enough to make a hole in the bottom of a cup without it shattering!  Lol But those pics aren't mine they are Andy's,  so maybe he does put holes in. 

Yes fidget, it was, I wanted to buy one that colour but they didn't have any. Mines a pinky colour.

Nikki J

Tracey...another option to crop your pics is 'snipping tool'.  If your computer is windows 7, simpy type in snipping tool into your start menu, as shown below (just make sure you have your pic open):

You can then drag your cursor over the area of the pic you want. right click and select save as.  It saves as a jpeg. 

Hope this is useful.

Orchid Lady

Thanks Nikki, but it was KEF who needed to know although any advice gratefully received by me too

I've got the laptop out guys so apologies in advance for the bombardment of delayed photo input!!

Advertisement

Orchid Lady

Pic 1; Snowdrops in my front garden taken last week.

Pic 2; I'm not sure what this plant is so maybe someone can tell me, but the other day it had diamonds as flowers

Pic 3; One of my Valentine's roses

Pic 4; My white Orchid, using David's tip of placing it in front of the TV screen (thank you David).

I hope they come out in that order but if not I'm sure you'll all work it out

Orchid Lady

Hmmmm......so they don't want to come out in the right order!!!