Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Camera Talk - part 2

As requested by Nora, here is the new camera thread. I haven't been for a walk for a while but I'll add an old one just to start us off.

Bit of snow as it's that time of year  image

http://image1.gardenersworld.com/img.jpg?tag=b60e3582-d974-417d-a8bb-81ea95206016

Here is a link back to the old Camera Talk thread:
http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/camera-talk/914004.html 

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

No doubt your wrist will curb your hill walking Fairy unless it's a gentle stroll.

SW Scotland
  • Daisy33Daisy33 Posts: 1,031

Phew, that is absolutely breathtaking Fairy.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Posts: 37,884

Fairygirl, that is a beautiful atmospheric picture.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

Jiminy Cricket who stopped by for lunch while I was on holiday in France last month.

• ShepsSheps Posts: 2,236

Hi everyone, not sure if I've posted this shot before, but here you go anyways.

A Barn Owl on a fence.

Lovely shots ladies, and why the new thread, Fairy?

Sheps...image

Super owl shot Sheps.

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,618

imageimageShrimp pedicure

imageCoconut crab

• ShepsSheps Posts: 2,236

Thanks Lb image

I bet the Shrimp Pedicure is rather ticklish, fidget image

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Love seeing your pix fidget. Hope you stick more of them on here  image

If we were doing a caption competition, your first one would have to be   'you lookin' at me?' 

Gorgeous owl Sheps. Nice to see you - you've been missed. The mods like us to start a new thread when they get a bit big. Apparently they don't take so long to load or summat. 

My pic was taken on top of Goatfell's main summit  on Arran. I think about eight years ago - some time in December. The wrist would only be an issue if it was ice axe conditions Joyce....possibly. It's more the side of my hand that gives me a problem on here. RSI from using the mouse. image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,618

Very.  What you can't tell, it is in an underground cave. We dived through an underwater entrance, surfaced, took off the kit, and walked through to the pools at the back. The shrimp are blind, as they never see light. There are flashlight fish in there as well, but they were harder to photograph. You switch off all the torches, and they emerge from hidden corners, all you see are the pouches beneath the eyes glowing. very weird.