Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Camera Talk

Hi, folks

Hope no one minds, but because our previous thread (Camera Corner) is now getting rather bulky, I've decided to open this new one.

Here's a link back to the old thread:
http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/camera-corner/158251.html 

The aims of 'Camera Talk' will be exactly the same as 'Camera Corner' i.e. to promote and discus photography as a hobby,  as well as sharing our photos.

Good luck & keep those pics coming in.

To start us off and as it's a dismal, dark, rainy day here in the Midlands, I'm posting this pic taken at dusk on a gorgeous summer evening at a nearby reservoir.

• Pat EPat E Posts: 12,316

Thanks David. I'll keep an eye out for it

S. E. NSW
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,888

does this thread incorporate Garden Pictures? or is that still separate? 

Devon.
  • Hostafan1 wrote (see)

does this thread incorporate Garden Pictures? or is that still separate? 

For me all pictures are welcome here, although I suppose some would say that garden pictures would be better located on the 'Garden Pictures 2016' thread, which I presume will still run alongside.

www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/garden-pictures-2016/898196.html

I promise once the weather  and my knee improve, I'll get out with the camera more. Even if it's just my 2016 projects ( although they might end up in Garden Pictures )

Roll on the better weather.

Devon.
  • Hosta - none of my business of course, but if you take macro or wildlife shots in your garden, they would be very welcome here. image

tee hee David, I admire, if I don't exactly SHARE, your opinion of me skill levels. image

I'll see what I can do. Honest.

Devon.
  • I'm expecting great things. Hosta. image

Maldives beach......ah!  image

The file size is quite big, so you may need to click the picture twice.