Start a new thread
Rainjustlearning

Remember to put your clocks back one hour tonight before you go to bed that way you can snuggle up in bed and have an extra hour of sleep.

sotongeoff

My body-clock did not go back an hour-woke up at the usual time -only it was 5am-GRRRRR

Jean Genie

I have also been up since 5  

FloBear

My body clock seems to have adjusted already but the dogs and the chickens take a while to get the hang of it!

Advertisement

Lovetogarden

Didn't get to bed until 2 o'clock or may be it was 1 o'clock anyway was up by 8.30?

Don't fancy all the dark nights to come.

Chris.

All the clocks apart from the wall clock in the kitchen put themselves right (Radio) so I woke up looked at the clock beside the bed and rolled over. Got up at eight with a head ache?

Frank.

Didn't make a huge amount of difference to me this morning, all the clocks altered themselves apart from the one in the car and alarm clock.

What a difference now, it's pitch dark outside 

Busy-Lizzie

I suppose I'm retired now and don't have to get up early any more, but why should anyone get up at 5 unless they are working? I'd go to the loo and go back to bed!

Dovefromabove

If I go back to bed now that I'm awake I'll lay there and fidget and wake OH and he'll say he's been sleeping with a windmill  I'd rather sit here with a coffee and check my emails and noodle on a couple of fora/ums.

sotongeoff

It is an odd phenomenon 

If you have to get up to go to work-you will stay in bed till the last possible moment-if you don't have to get up you wake up early and can't go back to sleep again

Anyway animals don't feed themselves and someone has to make the coffee~~~~~

Which I shall do in a minute-then go back to bed

Rainjustlearning
Busy-Lizzie wrote (see)

I suppose I'm retired now and don't have to get up early any more, but why should anyone get up at 5 unless they are working? I'd go to the loo and go back to bed!

I'm like you Busy-Lizzie,  wake up early go to the loo then go back to bed to sleep till about 8.30 when the dog comes to tell me that it walkies time I don't mine that as I used to get up at 05.30 to get ready for work,  thank goodness that's over with.

Alan4711

now I'm going to suggest that next year all the people who cant have that little extra laying in can meet  up my allotment for coffee biscuits and a load of manuring,it would be a great help to me and i,ll see you all in an hour,no shirking now !!