London (change)
Today 11°C / 3°C
Tomorrow 7°C / 3°C
4 messages
26/02/2013 at 01:50

Hi all, 

I'd just like to promote my local community garden. We've done a lot of work over the last 12 months clearing the space and planting lots of lovely edibal perrenials. This coming year we'd really like to open the garden up and promote the space more to the wide city (Southampton). So we're pestering people to visit our crowd funding page, it would be great if you could visit, perhaps donate a couple of quid and if you like our project suggest it to a friend or two. 

http://www.pleasefund.us/projects/fixing-our-community-garden 

thanks!

26/02/2013 at 06:12

What a brilliant project!  Wishing you lots of luck - if I lived in the area I'd come and visit - sadly I'm hundreds of miles away .

26/02/2013 at 06:39

I visited your site with interest. What a great initiative! Sorrry about the vandalism - angry, bored kids. There is so much scope to get people involved with community initiatives - the best way to reduce the vandalism, really. Makes me go quite political - so much is spent on benefits that only enable people to survive and so little on initiatives that give people purpose and a sense of community. ( I speak as the grateful recipient of a pension, so don't take this as a right-wing rant.). Keep up this great work!

26/02/2013 at 10:01
What a fabulous project, just had a nosey round the site and I have to say that your pictures are wonderful. Good luck with your fundraising!
Tilley x
email image
4 messages