Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Dedicated to dogs

for dog lovers everywhere, show us your pooch.

• OneofsevenOneofseven Posts: 338

'Oooh, my tummy's cold!'   This is Pippa, with her four inch legs, out in the snow.

This dozing lump is Jelly, sometimes she even moves...

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

Aww, dacshund and black lab - two of my absolute faves - I once had one of each at the same time (well, the dax was really a  mini wire haired dacshund x JRT - a wonderful cross).  A real Irish Brace image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• DorsetUKDorsetUK Posts: 441

Scout likes sticks and balls!

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,032

This is my lovely and very intelligent Border Collie, Tigger. He was nearly 10 in the photo. Now he is 12 and has cancer, but seems to be in remission at the moment. He follows me around the garden like Nigel follows Monty.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.
  • will6will6 Posts: 31

My little yorkie Suki,Shes a star.

• Courting danger here by singling out one dog. However, (living dangerously is me) I have to say 'Trigger' is one very handsome & intelligent looking  fella.

All so far posted seem to be beautifully groomed & loved.

• ObelixxObelixx Posts: 30,065

Our tow rescue dogs - Rasta who will be 8 on April 1st and looks and behaves like a Wheaten Terrier but is of unknown race .  Needs a hair cut every 2 monthe ans is clever and stubborn and a joy.   Bonzo will be 6 some time soon.   This picture was taken 3 years ago when Bonzo had just come to share our lives.    He had never been outside or had a garden or been for walkies or been toilet trained and is still afraid of anything new but is a bundle of love and fun with us.

Vendée - 20kms from Atlantic coast.
    "The price good men (and women) pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men (and women)."
    Plato
  • Lena NLena N Posts: 189

My rescue dog, Stevie ????

• DorsetUKDorsetUK Posts: 441

Scout was a rescue over 9 years ago now.  He had lived in a barn or chained to a kennel until 'saved' at 3 years old.  He was supposed to be a proper sheepdog on the Pennines and does have the eye but not the inclination to chase anything live.  It took him about 48 hours to decide that being a housedog was a good career move.  He proved very trainable obedience wise and goes everywhere with me.