Start a new thread

1 to 13 of 13 replies

gardeningfantic

hi everyone.. just wondering if anyone knows if she is ok.. not seen on here for a while and miss pictures of her garden..

FloBear

I'm glad you mentioned that, gf, I was wondering too.

gardeningfantic

@thegreatcob.. she would never  this board is great thou slow at the mo, must admit.. people busy in the garden and school hols and all..

David K

Dunno, but I have sure missed her interesting input!

hollie hock

I've noticed her absence......but I think that's the way things go in this virtual world sometimes.

Not sure I would agree about this board being slow.

Advertisement

gardeningfantic

hollie.. i mean slower than normal.. not just in people on it but the speed it comes up.. well for me anyway..

David K

gardeningfantic wrote (see)

hollie.. i mean slower than normal.. not just in people on it but the speed it comes up.. well for me anyway..

I'm having the same problem, GF.

Daniel Haynes

Hello everyone. Apologies for the rather sluggish loading speed of the site and forum recently - we've just transferred to another server, so hopefully you will now notice an improvement. Do let me know if not!

Daniel Haynes
Editor, gardenersworld.com

David K

Many thanks for that, Daniel....I did rather wonder why the page was taking so long to load, given the speed of my broadband connection & processor.

gardeningfantic

thanks Daniel.. it was getting a little annoying on speed..

hollie hock

gardeningfanatic- I get what you mean now. Mis-interpreted what you meant. Yes at times the loading of this site was slow, but hopefully that is resolved now.

gardeningfantic

hollie-hock.. thats ok.. i did also mean on posters too.. but mostly the speed.. it is busy time in gardens and holiday time.. i thought WS might have been at the Olympics or something.. but still no sign of her.. hope she is ok.